Forgot your password?
! Read the instructions carefully
Method 1: ( If your account has two-factor verification enabled, use this method. Otherwise use Method 2 )
- Type in this format in the reset screen, email@example.com ("ad.bridgeport.edu" is just an identifier. It is not your email address)
- Click here to reset your password
- Complete verification to set up a new password and log in to -> My Account (Only enter your username, do not enter an email address here)
Do not have recovery options/two-factor verification? (Alternate method)
Change your current password
*If you have a UB-issued laptop/computer, click here to change your password through the device. Otherwise, proceed as follows to do it through your browser.
- Sign in to My Account, using your existing username and password.
- Under the Password section, click on 'Change Password'.
- Type your old password, create and confirm your new password, and then select Submit.