Forgot your password?
*You should have account recovery options set up prior to this. Read more about it here. If you do not have recovery options set up already, contact email@example.com and provide your ID number, an alternate email(Not UB Email), and phone number for verification. Once you have account verification options, you can proceed as follows.
- Click here to reset your password
- Enter your email as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go through the verification process as shown to reset your password.
- Test your new password to login to the MyUB Portal
*Important note: If you have a UB-issued laptop/computer, make sure to be on-campus and connect it to the campus network before resetting the password as mentioned above.
Change your current password
*If you have a UB-issued laptop/computer, click here to change your password through the device. Otherwise, proceed as follows to do it through your browser.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account, using your existing password.
- Click on your profile icon at the top-right-hand corner, and then click 'View account'.
- Under the Password section, click on 'Change Password'.
- Type your old password, create and confirm your new password, and then select Submit.