This verification will also be used to recover your account when your password is lost and also alert unusual sign-in attempts into your account and prevent unauthorized access to your UBNet account.
Step by Step instructions:
1. Log in to Microsoft 365 Account Recovery Options using your UBNet account
2. You may be asked to confirm your password one more time before proceeding to the following screens.
3. Click 'Add Method' in the Security Info screen. You can add a phone number, email and also setup Microsoft Authenticator App (Recommended).
Updating your existing recovery options
1. You can update an existing security method by logging into your My Account.
2. Click 'Update Info' under Security Info to continue to the verification options.
3. Click 'Add Method' to add an additional method or you can also click 'Delete' to remove the existing method.